STORIS is a New Jersey based industry leading ERP software and service provider that focuses on home furnishings retailers. We are seeking highly motivated, creative and results focused individuals to join our New Business Development Team. This position is not a remote position, it is based out of our corporate location in Mount Arlington, New Jersey.
The ideal candidates are passionate, intelligent, creative and able to learn quickly, with a demonstrable strong work ethic. Candidates should have a track record of successful selling and possess professional sales skills. An understanding of big ticket retail business operational workflows and past sales experience selling software and, or, technology solutions are preferable.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Learning the details of STORIS’ products and services
- Hunting new business in the Enterprise Account segment
- Demonstrating STORIS’ ERP capabilities
- Engage with marketing leads to promote STORIS’ ERP Solution to Big Ticket Retailers
- Convert leads into customers via consultative selling
- Acquire new clients by presenting the STORIS’ credentials, demonstrating STORIS’ solutions, building effective ROIs and developing value based proposals
- Understanding of the Home Furnishings retail market preferred
- Good consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience with technology products, ideally with similar ERP software
- Ability to present and speak with upper management and business owners.
- Understanding of financial accounting and information systems is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral (including group presentations/sales presentations).
- Ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and to consistently meet or exceed sales goal.
- Strong time management skills.
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude!
- A strong desire to win, yet having the utmost of integrity during the sales process.
- High level of initiative to contribute ideas while working in a team environment
- BS/BA required
STORIS provides a competitive compensation plan including base salary plus commissions, benefits, an outstanding work environment and the opportunity to grow with a company that is a leader in its industry.