Job Opening: Site Reliability Engineer
STORIS is the #1 provider of retail POS & ERP technology solutions to home furnishing retailers in the US. Our vision is to be obsessed with making our partners successful by delivering reliable, intuitive, and performant applications on a sound technical platform driven by a willingness to learn, collaborate, and experiment.
STORIS is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our growing engineering team to focus on infrastructure automation, testing, deployments, and ensuring the security and reliability of our application platform. Mission-critical systems, nationwide operations and complex partner integrations are reliability challenges you may not have encountered before. As our ﬁrst dedicated SRE, you will have the opportunity to shape the way we respond to these challenges. We like to work with modern technologies, always try to do what is best for the customer and we value teamwork rather than rock stars.
- Work with our engineering team to improve the observability of our applications and services.
- Automating infrastructure deployments.
- Continually improve the development and deployment process.
- Maintain high levels of service availability
- Experience with automating the deployment and maintenance of cloud infrastructure, preferably Azure
- Experience programming applications, scripts, or tooling in any modern language
- Familiarity with docker and container orchestration
- Deep understanding of git and git workﬂows
- Experience building deployment pipelines
- Familiarity with APM and service telemetry environments (Datadog/New Relic/Honeycomb)
- Strong knowledge of Linux and networking
Nice to haves:
- Experience with deploying and debugging a micro-service architecture
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform / Pulumni / Ansible)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Competitive salary, 401K, and health beneﬁts
- Reimbursement options for classes or conferences
STORIS, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, and an excellent benefits package, including major medical and 401k. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and fun work environment where talent thrives and employees embrace the responsibility of making a difference to our products and services. The company’s culture is cultivated through a variety of programs that focus on Employee Development, Achievement Recognition, Work/Life Balance, and a fun but productive workplace.