Job Opening: Quality Assurance Technician
STORIS is a New Jersey based industry leading Unified Commerce software and service provider that focuses on home furnishings retailers.
Currently, STORIS has an opening for a Quality Assurance Technician. This candidate should be able to demonstrate an out-of-the-box mentality to offer intuitive design suggestions to benefit our end users.
Responsibilities of the position are:
- Knowledge of automation tools.
- Create and maintain automation scripts.
- Create basic to intermediate test checklists and/or functionality matrices for assigned projects.
- Evaluate and test new or modified programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and development guidelines.
- Recommend functionality improvements or corrections to engineering teams.
- Provide basic end-user training both internally and to clients, as needed.
- Compose client disclosures describing functionality.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Two to three years of product testing experience is a plus
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has a general understanding of retail operations, including accounting, accounts receivable, inventory control and/or operational aspects of a distribution center. The ability to read programming code is a plus.
If you have the required skills and enjoy working in a team-oriented atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
STORIS, named one of the Best Places to work in New Jersey, offers a competitive compensation package, an excellent benefits package, including Major Medical and 401(k). STORIS focuses on creating a positive and friendly work environment. Additionally, employees enjoy a hybrid work from home and in-office schedule, fun team-building events, a wellness program, a recently renovated office space featuring a spacious kitchen with complimentary snacks, beverages, hot & cold-brewed coffee, and more!