Job Opening: Marketing Manager
Why Work at STORIS?
STORIS is proud to be recognized among the 2022 Top Workplaces in New Jersey by NJ.com and Jersey’s Best!
Are you looking to build a dynamic career at a company that values growth opportunities and a commitment to individual development? STORIS is the largest retail POS & ERP technology solutions provider to the home furnishing industry in North America. Our vision is to be obsessed with making our partners successful. In Marketing, our goal is to build a brand that demonstrates for prospects and clients alike why STORIS is the right technology solution and committed partner to help them succeed.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead our team and help execute on the marketing strategy of our brand. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding managerial, organizational, creative, and writing skills. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to manage sales lead generation, campaigns, public relations, website, email, digital, social, tradeshows, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising, and more. Join our team, work closely with sales leadership and executives to create, strategize, and lead.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of marketing staff including reviewing marketing content produced, collaborating, evaluating workloads and progress towards deadlines
- Achieve lead generation goals with direct influence over lead source channels: press, website, email, digital, social, tradeshows, direct mail, telemarketing, print advertising
- Analyze lead activity progress, corelate to sales attained and pivot to support sales goals as needed, regularly report results regarding lead goal attainment and activities
- Build marketing calendar and contribute to writing and creative marketing output
- Create strategic components of product marketing plans in conjunction with sales and executive management while ensuring marketing is consistent with our organization wide goals
- Uphold our brand through all marketing outlets and implement integrated marketing and sales strategies to elevate company image
- Operate marketing’s annual budget including presenting spend ideas, securing media purchases and negotiations and analyzing results
- Communicate and maintain close relationships with industry publications, trade organizations and partners
- Develop and retain strong client relationships for marketing support
- Oversee client events including virtual sessions and in-person conferences
- 5-7 years experience in the marketing field
- 3-4 years management experience
- Strong creative marketing and writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, presentation and time management skills
- Capacity to successfully manage multiple projects within budget
- SEO expertise and website management (WordPress)
- Regular travel to industry events
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Willingness to learn and collaborate
- Experience with Wrike work management tool, Sugar CRM, Hubspot marketing software
STORIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
When you choose , you get more than an industry-trusted retail software solution. You get the know-how of our team of experts, superior service, and opportunities for growth. Use the form below to learn what can do for you.