Job Opening: Director of Sales
Why Work at STORIS?
STORIS is proud to be recognized among the 2022 Top Workplaces in New Jersey by NJ.com and Jersey’s Best!
Are you looking to build a dynamic career at a company that values growth opportunities and a commitment to individual development? STORIS is an award-winning, modern technology company focused on in-store, mobile, and eCommerce solutions for home furnishing retailers. We are a thriving technology brand providing a dedication to career development in a fun, family-oriented environment with an outstanding company culture.
STORIS currently has an opening for a Director of Sales in our Mount Arlington, NJ corporate headquarters. The successful candidate will be a results-driven leader with a history of building strong relationships and a proven track record of creating new sales opportunities in the software/technology industry. The Director of Sales will provide motivational leadership and direction to the sales team in order to obtain maximum sales revenues and achieve corporate objectives.
- Develop an insightful understanding of the markets and customers to identify, qualify, and build a significant pipeline of new client opportunities
- Analyze each client’s technical needs/requirements to develop clear and appropriate strategic sales plans
- Drive business development activities and customer fulfillment measures leading to existing account expansion
- Consistently attain sales quotas based on company revenue goals
- Work closely with marketing on product positioning and with client services on client implementation
- Conduct weekly sales meetings focused on sales and business development strategies
- Build a performance-based team with a strong culture of sales success
- Develop client presentations and lead client meetings
- Proven success in enterprise software and/or business technology products and services sales
- Excellent technical aptitude and the ability to understand product offerings and position products against competitors
- Experience delivering on individual and team sales targets while providing strategic leadership to the sales organization
- Ability to travel significantly and on short notice to clients, prospects, and trade shows
- Strong oral and written skills; ability to communicates effectively across internal functions and with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to build the strong relationships critical to the success of this role inside and outside of the company
- Capable of evaluating and responding to client needs and challenges and identifying and recommending product enhancements
- Must be able to professionally represent the company to clients
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a sales management role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a software sales role
- Well organized with a focus on details
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sugar CRM
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and annual profit sharing. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and friendly work environment. Additionally, employees enjoy a hybrid work from home and in-office schedule, fun team-building events, a wellness program, modern, renovated office space featuring a spacious kitchen with complimentary snacks, beverages, hot & cold brewed coffee, and much more!
STORIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.