Automated, POS Integrated Accounting
Managing your company’s financials is easier, faster and more precise with direct integration to your entire STORIS retail solution. STORIS Furniture Accounting Software delivers an accurate capture of your company’s finances in real-time across all transactional functions. Our three-way match system connects purchasing, inventory and payables to eliminate error through verification and approval processes.
- Save time & costs related to financial processing
- Reduce manual labor, data entry & human error
- Secure company financials with privacy settings & audit trails
- Increase information transparency with historical records
- Improve cash flow with actionable information
- Streamline cash balancing and reconciling of customer deposits
- Expand your customer base by providing a range of payment options
- Create printer & email friendly financial documentation
General Ledger tracking posts all activity across POS, distribution, and back-office processing for reliable balancing and reconciliation. Time and date stamps enable precise auditing to ensure all accounting is secure and reliable.
Accounts Payable efficiently manages vendor purchase orders, invoicing, payments, discounts, customer refunds and all monies due from a single entry screen. STORIS AP tools allow you to monitor inventory costs, enter expenses, issue checks and pay individual invoices.
Accounts Receivable manages all monies owed including customer transactions, deposits, payments, credits, outstanding gift certificates & more. STORIS’ secure features allow you to process fund adjustments, transfers, refunds, non-sufficient funds, bad debt, and write off in-store finance payments, all in real-time.
Advanced Accounts Receivable Suite
The Advanced Accounts Receivable Suite expands customer accessibility to your merchandise by allowing you to create & maintain interest-earning payment plans. Automate processing and cycling of customer payments while adhering to the Truth in Lending Act.
- Revolving Receivables automatically cycle customer payments based on plans designed around your specific business rules. Choose from interest rate options using credit scores.
- Installment Receivables create and maintain plans for multiple contracts. From one comprehensive screen activate, delete, cancel, reinstate, refinance or extend contracts, defer payments and adjust due dates.
- Collections allows you to manage customer debts, track account history, assign “Promise to Pays” & “Call Backs”, and create collection letters. Assign late fees and utilize the Repossession tool to calculate inventory depreciation.
Vendor Chargeback facilitates the collecting, reconciling and reporting of funds from vendors. Track volume and promotional purchasing rebates, service warranty chargebacks, co-op advertising, data sensitive promotions, and more to ensure the best value for your cost of goods.
Finance at a Glance Reporter
Finance at a Glance Reporter allows users with security access to create financial statements for single or multiple companies including Profit & Loss statements and Balance Sheets.
STORIS is a longstanding, certified partner of QuickBooks. Our QuickBooks integration automatically sends information between the two systems and enables reporting utilizing QuickBooks data within STORIS. You can operate multiple companies. Information electronically updated from STORIS to QuickBooks includes:
- General Ledger Transactions
- Accounts Payable Transactions
- Vendors and Inventory Invoices
- Sales, Refunds and Customer Information
- Receipt of Merchandise