STORIS is a New Jersey based industry leading Unified Commerce software and service provider that focuses on home furnishings retailers.
Currently STORIS has an opening for a Quality Assurance Technician. This candidate should be able to demonstrate an out-of-the-box mentality to offer intuitive design suggestions to benefit our end users.
Responsibilities of the position are:
- Create basic to intermediate test plans;
- Evaluate and test new or modified programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and development guidelines;
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to programmers;
- Compose client disclosures and field text (tool tips) describing functionality;
- Conduct basic third-party software and/or equipment compatibility tests Provide basic end-user training
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Two to three years of product testing experience
- Test automation knowledge a plus
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has a general understanding of retail operations, accounting, accounts receivable, inventory control and/or operational aspects of a distribution center. Ability to read programming code is a plus.
STORIS, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, and an excellent benefits package. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and fun work environment where talent thrives and employees embrace the responsibility of making a difference to STORIS’ products and services. The company’s culture is cultivated through a variety of programs that focus on Employee Development, Achievement Recognition, Work/Life Balance, and a fun but productive workplace.
Additional information on STORIS can be found at www.STORIS.com.