STORIS, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated retail software solutions for home furnishings, bedding, appliance, and electronics retailers. We have been serving the home furnishings industry for over 25 years. STORIS delivers a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that allows retailers to seize growth opportunities and enhance operational performance.
Currently, STORIS has an opening for a Software Support Technician. The person in this position will provide software training and/or technical support to our clients. The ideal candidate will have an excellent service-oriented attitude to serve our clients by resolving questions and technical issues on our applications.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Communication with our Clients regarding details of logged cases via our Call Center
- Provide technical assistance by researching functional and/or technical issues
- Analyzing data to determine cause of error
- Client training via the Classroom setting, at our Clients site, and via Webinars
- Coordinate and manage small to medium-sized projects as related to revision upgrades and other detailed module implementations
- Up to 25% travel may be required
Qualifications for this position are:
- A positive attitude and ability to work with others
- Excellent research, analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with application software training and or technical support experience
The ideal candidate will also have a basic knowledge of working with a database and the ability to learn how to read software programs. Knowledge of NopCommerce, HTML, CSS and ASP is a plus.
If you have the required skills and enjoy working in a team-oriented atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, an excellent benefits package, including Major Medical and 401(k), and a friendly, team-oriented work environment. Additional information on STORIS can be found at www.storis.com.