- Developing new user-facing features using React
- Consuming a GraphQL API using Apollo GraphQL Client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for multiple applications
- Translating business requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new backend features using the Molecular microservices framework and GraphQL
- Translating existing Unibasic backend code to TypeScript microservices
- 2+ years of professional React experience with a thorough understanding of its core principles
- Familiarity with using git for code versioning
- Working knowledge of developing for MongoDB using Mongoose ODM
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with writing unit tests and test automation
Candidates should have the knowledge or demonstrate the ability to quickly gain the following skills:
- Strong ability to code using TypeScript
- Ability to implement server-side GraphQL schemas using DataLoader for optimization and consume them in a web application
- Ability to work with Material-UI (React UI Framework) and its API
- Understanding of microservices architectural patterns and the Moleculer framework
- Familiarity with Redis and caching
- Basic knowledge of multivalue databases and Unibasic development (Unidata or Universe)
- Working with preferred test tools (Jest and Testing-library)
- Working with code formatting tools (Eslint and Prettier)
- Ability to use project management tools and keep tasks up to date (Jira / Confluence)
If you are looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership, and creativity, please contact us. STORIS offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thank you for your interest in STORIS!