Why Work at STORIS?
STORIS is proud to be recognized among the 2022 Top Workplaces in New Jersey by NJ.com and Jersey’s Best!
Are you looking to build a dynamic career at a company that values growth opportunities and a commitment to individual development? STORIS is an award-winning technology company focused on in-store, mobile, and eCommerce solutions for home furnishings retailers. We are a thriving technology brand providing a dedication to career development in a fun, family-oriented environment with an outstanding company culture.
STORIS has an opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer. This candidate should be able to demonstrate an out-of-the-box mentality to offer intuitive design suggestions to benefit our end users.
- Extensive hands-on experience with automated testing tools, such as Postman and Cypress
- Develop and execute automated tests / scripts to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Report on test results while collaborating with our Engineer team to address issues
- Evaluate and test new or modified programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and development guidelines
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to our Engineering team
- Compose client disclosures and describing functionality
- Strong Postman knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of JSON
- Cypress.io knowledge
- Test data management
- Experience testing websites, web applications, and APIs
- SQL Server experience a plus
- Stays current with new testing tools
- Strong communication skills
- Working in an Agile development process
- Ability to multi-task
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a general understanding of retail operations, including accounting, accounts receivable, inventory control and/or operational aspects of a distribution center.
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and annual profit sharing. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and friendly work environment. Additionally, employees enjoy a hybrid work from home and in-office schedule, fun team-building events, a wellness program, modern, renovated office space featuring a spacious kitchen with complimentary snacks, beverages, hot & cold brewed coffee, and much more!
STORIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.