STORIS is the #1 provider of retail POS & ERP technology solutions to home furnishing retailers in the US. Our vision is to be obsessed with making our partners successful by delivering reliable, intuitive, and performant applications on a sound technical platform driven by a willingness to learn, collaborate, and experiment.
STORIS is looking for an experienced designer to join our growing team to help shape the next generation of our products. As a part of our team you will bring a mix of product design experience, an understanding of design systems, and expertise in functional documentation. Our goal is to provide world-class experiences for our users. As the largest retail ERP platform for home furnishing retailers, your work will have a direct impact on the work experience of thousands of users across the country every day. Our product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes working closely with Product Managers to interpret and document requirements, research and design solutions, prototype, bring along cross-functional teams and interface with engineering leadership.
- Design modern user experience workﬂows that ﬁt into our uniﬁed commerce strategy
- Support design concepts through excellent inﬂuencing and communication skills
- Document detailed interaction models and UI/UX speciﬁcations
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to explore and build new experiences
- Evangelize best design practices to engineers, and product managers
- Analyze and document legacy application requirements for new product migration
- A detailed portfolio that showcases deep product understanding of UI and UX
- Excellent communication skills
- End-to-end design skills from ideation, prototyping, and production
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Material Design principles is a plus
- Familiarity with creating interactive prototypes
- Competitive salary, 401K, and health beneﬁts
- Reimbursement options for classes or conferences
Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. STORIS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.