STORIS, Inc., a leading software developer and service provider to the home furnishings industry, is currently looking to fill an entry-level Implementation Specialist position with the key responsibility of providing outstanding customer service as it relates to training on all of STORIS’ applications either in a classroom setting or via the web. In addition, the Implementation Specialist will be required to handle functional cases that are directed through our call center.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and the ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment. Experience desirable but not a requirement. STORIS will provide the training necessary to succeed in this position.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide client training and support through the entire implementation phase and post live launch date
- Project management
- Assist clients with data conversion processing
- Conduct online webinars and in-house training
- Be a potential resource for Trade Shows and Client Conferences
- Resolve client needs via Support Desk cases
- Develop and maintain training materials and documentation for clients
- 25% travel required
Requirements of this position include:
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience in Microsoft applications with basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Retail background preferred but not required
- Knowledge of project management and data conversions a plus
If you have the required skills and enjoy working in a team-oriented atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
STORIS, named one of the Best Places to work in New Jersey, offers a competitive compensation package, an excellent benefits package, including Major Medical and 401(k), and a friendly work environment. Additional information on STORIS can be found at www.storis.com.