Job Opening: Data Conversion Technician
STORIS, the leading provider of integrated retail software solutions for home furnishings, bedding, appliance, and electronics retailers, currently has an opening for a Data Conversion Technician.
STORIS has been serving the home furnishings industry for over 25 years and delivers a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that allows retailers to seize growth opportunities and enhance operational performance.
Responsibilities of this position include:• Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements
• Utilize utility programs/scripts to automate legacy data conversion and common pre/post-conversion tasks
• Run conversion programs
• Ensure that all data is migrated accurately by performing data verification and providing data reconciliation reports
• Communicate directly with Clients regarding data conversion processing and questions
• Resolves, when required, the reject and exception handling processes
• Resolve Client cases related to data conversions
• Work closely with project manager to ensure conversions are completed timely in accordance to schedule and within the contracted hours
• Advanced skill level in Excel including MACROS
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of SQL a plus