STORIS, the leading provider of Unified Commerce Solutions for home furnishings, bedding, and appliance retailers, currently has an opening for a Data Conversion Technician. STORIS has been serving the home furnishings industry for 30 years and delivers a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning system that allows retailers to seize growth opportunities and enhance operational performance.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements
- Utilize utility programs/scripts to automate legacy data conversion and common pre/post conversion tasks
- Run conversion programs
- Ensure that all data is migrated accurately by performing data verification and providing data reconciliation reports
- Communicate directly with Clients regarding data conversion processing and questions
- Resolves, when required, the reject and exception handling processes
- Resolve Client cases related to data conversions
- Work closely with project manager to ensure conversions are completed timely in accordance to schedule
Required skills for this position are:
- Advanced skill level in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
STORIS offers a competitive compensation package, and an excellent benefits package, including major medical and 401k. STORIS focuses on creating a positive and fun work environment. The company’s culture is cultivated through a variety of programs that focus on Employee Development, Achievement Recognition, Work/Life Balance, and a fun but productive workplace. Additional information on STORIS can be found at www.STORIS.com.
STORIS is an equal opportunity employer.