Bring Your Customers Holiday Cheer
The holiday season is quickly approaching, which means the most wonderful and busiest time of the year for retailers. As you’re preparing your showroom for eager shoppers, you are probably beginning to experience the typical stresses of running a business during the holidays. Keep cool with these tips that are sure to bring your customers cheer when they come through your door:
- Get in the Spirit– It’s the perfect time of year to go all out and make your customers feel like you are embracing the spirit of the holidays. Make it personal by creating a custom holiday receipt with tools like the Forms Designer. Take it a step further and nurture customer relationships with an intuitive CRM that gives you an inside look into each customer’s unique profile. Santa makes his list and checks it twice and so should you.
- Spread the Generosity – Tis the season for giving. You are probably preparing for sales and discounts that your customers won’t be able to resist. Make sure your customers are getting the deals they want, but within reason. Control discounting so that sales people are guaranteeing prices that are reasonable, not deeply discounted just to make a quick sale. This ensures customer satisfaction by promoting prices that are accurate from the start.
- Make Everyone Feel Special – Hopefully, you’ll be experiencing high volumes of foot traffic this season. But, you want to avoid rushing your customers in and out. Take the time to make them feel appreciated by giving them the attention they deserve. With a mobile solution, you can interact with your customers on the showroom floor to foster a great relationship and close the sale.
- Keep Your Stock Stuffed – The last thing you want to do during the holidays is to promise a customer a piece that isn’t available and won’t be delivered in time. With inventory accuracy, you will be able to keep a pulse on your merchandise at all times, ensuring that wish lists will be checked off. Tools, such as available to promise date calculation, ensure delivery date accuracy, allowing you to avoid unhappy customers waiting by the door for items that may be delayed.
- Leave a Lasting Impression – Of course, you want your customers to feel like you took the time to listen to their needs and develop a relationship. But, they’re busy too. Once they’ve made it to the checkout counter, you want to provide a quick and easy transaction so they can head off to their next stop. With an integrated POS solution, you’ll be able to ring them up with ease and efficiency. This mitigates the holiday hassle of long lines and leaves your customers wanting to return again.
The holidays are a busy time of year, which means you need a solid plan in place to ensure daily business operations run smoothly. By utilizing the capabilities of a robust software solution, you can ensure each of your customer’s shopping experience is merry and bright.