Furniture Store Retail Software
The Furniture Store Software Package for Every Aspect of Your Business
As a retail furniture owner or operator, you juggle an extensive number of areas to keep your business running efficiently and successfully. With your attention in so many different -aspects of the business, it can be difficult to give each piece the full attention it deserves.
That’s why STORIS created the comprehensive Vision9 furniture store software solution. Vision9 provides retailers with the tools to better manage, analyze, and integrate every aspect of your furniture retail business.
Vision9’s furniture store software platform focuses on integrating three key areas:
With the Vision9 furniture store software suite you’re able to interact with your customers at every step of the research and purchasing process. Vision9 offers a centralized business platform that spans five cross channel touch-points, enabling furniture retailers to provide valuable shopping experiences to their customers.
- Interactive point of sale system and wish list available online or in your store
- Detailed ecommerce site with product specifications, images and a secure shopping cart
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools for your sales staff
Read more about Vision9's Commerce Features
Distribution and Logistics
Keeping your inventory stocked is vital to keeping your customers (and your staff!) happy and your business running smoothly. As comprehensive software for furniture retailers Vision9 takes this into account and makes sure every area of distribution is covered:
- Detailed tracking of all merchandise with inventory control
- Single-entry purchasing orders for easy, simple restocking
- Customized floor tags and labels, inventory bar codes, and sales documents
- Easy processing of service routes, multiple customer deliveries and merchandise transfer
Read more about Vision9's Distribution and Logistics Tools
Accounting and Finance
In addition to managing Cross-Channel Commerce, and Distribution and Logistics, Vision9’s software for furniture retailers also helps streamline and organize backend processes with:
- A general ledger that will automate financial processes and generate statements, balance sheets, and auditing reports for multiple locations
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable entry and processing system
- Collections that track and manage customers with past due amounts, scheduled pay dates, and follow up calls
Read more about Vision9's Accounting and Finance Capabilities
Software for Furniture Retailers Big and Small
Whether your furniture retail business is big or small, Vision9’s software for furniture retailers has the tools to your business take giant leaps.
Our furniture store software is even compatible with many companion products that provide further opportunities to enhance your furniture store’s success.
Would you like to learn more about what our Vision9 software for furniture retailers can do for you? Contact us to talk about the STORIS difference!